/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another Awesome DT Member Intro!

Let's welcome another terrific DT - you may know her from the corporate CTMH BB - she will be a great addition to this team!

Helen Onulak:










Here's Helen's bio:

"I’m married to Ken, absolutely the best guy in the world and my best friend. We celebrated our 24th anniversary in October. We have three boys: Kenneth (21), Robert (19) and Andrew (17). All three are currently in college. We’re also fur-parents and have two dogs (Beagles) and two cats (one is a Manx and the other an mix of what we believe to be Egyptian Mau and Abyssinian).

I’ve lived here, there and everywhere…or so it seems. My husband and I have moved more times than I can remember and have lived in many different states. Right now, we call New Jersey home.

I stamp, scrapbook, knit, crochet and have done many other crafts. I always joke that I haven’t met a craft I didn’t like. My favorite is paper crafting and maximizing the use of a CTMH Level 2 paper pack through the creation of scrapbook pages and greeting cards.

I started stamping when my boys were little. It was a great way to create personalized birthday cards for all of the parties they attended. I fell in love with CTMH products and eventually became a CTMH Consultant as a way to support my hobby…getting the products at a discount. About seven years ago I was laid off from the corporate world. At that time, I chose to take what had been a hobby and make it my career. I love mentoring others and helping them achieve their dreams, goals and aspirations. I was thrilled to earn the Mediterranean Cruise and excited to take my husband on this trip of a lifetime."

If you want to visit Helen on the web, her blog can be checked out here: http://www.hookedonstamping.com/ and her website is: http://heleno.myctmh.com/

Welcome Helen!!

No comments: