/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Final DT Member Intro

Today we're meeting Katy - the 6th DT member for this round:


And here's a little info to go along with that lovely photo:

"I am a born and raised West Texan about to celebrate the 5th anniversary of my 30th birthday (sounds so much better than 35 don't you think)!!! I have three very ACTIVE boys at home (ages 15, 10 and 2) as well as an overgrown boy whom they call "Daddy".
I am an Investment Advisor during the day and look forward to coming home to my family and scrapbook room each night.

I have been a CTMH Consultant since November 2002. I have been lucky enough to attend each Convention since then and have had the pleasure of teaching at Extravaganza in 2005 (Las Vegas) and 2006 (Salt Lake City).

I enjoy being in close proximity of family, friends and all of God's beauty. I cannot turn down good food and occassional dates with my honey!! I am a sappy lush when it comes to Hallmark commercials and Chick-Flicks. My favorite things are: Sushi, 80's Music, Old Churches, anything "crafty" and all things CTMH!!!

I am so excited to be on the "Heart 2 Heart Challenge Design Team" and am looking forward to getting started!"

To visit Katy on the web, you can find her blog here: http://www.scrappinkaty.blogspot.com/ and her website here:  http://scrappinkaty.myctmh.com/

So that rounds out our wonderful team - aren't they great?

Before we get started with our 1st challenge Monday, I will be posting a little intro about myself in the next coming days as well as all the great opportunities coming your way when you participate in our challenges - I can't wait! See you soon!

No comments: