/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, May 14, 2010

New Friday Five - all about Mom

We have 4 new inductees into the Friday Five hall of fame and one returning member - these gals all let the creativity flow in their Mom creations. Here are this week's Friday Five:


To get a closer look, click on the photo to go to the creator's blog - and be sure to leave them a little congrats while you're there.

Are you ready to be in the next Friday Five? There's still time to show us (and tell us) all about a great technique - see Monday's post.

Until Monday, have a great weekend and be creative! Congratulations again to our Friday Five! Your badge information will be sent out to you soon!

EDIT: Tammy and Dawn - please email me at mbryt1@bex.net so I can send you the badge info. Thank you!

2 comments:

Lorrinda said...

These cards are all so great! I could never pick just 5. This challenge blog has sure inspired some great CTMH artwork!
Thank you for choosing my card, you made my day!

Anna Bean said...

Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here