/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our May Guest DT!

Just a quick announcement this morning - the DT and I have chosen our Guest DT for the month of May from all of the Friday Five choices and I am pleased to announce that Deneen will be joining us for 2 of the challenges this month - congratulations Deneen!!! Here's a little bio to share with you:


"I love being a mom to Tatiana 9, Victoria 8, and Spencer 2.
Wife for 15 yrs (16 yrs June 2nd) and counting, to awesome husband, and military veteran Glenn (28 yrs in, he just retired)...who totally enables my creative habit, lol!

Grew up near Niagara Falls, Ontario, totally miss Buffalo wings!

I work mornings as an Educational Assistant at the Junior High...I still want to be home with my little one.

I don't watch TV...actually, I do not sit down and pick up the remote myself (I'm not against TV, I just choose not to watch because I'd rather create, although we do rent the occasional movie which I watch, and if I'm at the computer working at editing my blog and it happens to be on, I watch....), that's my time to create, in the evenings, when the kids are in bed....just think of the cards you can create in an hour!!

The Lord has totally blessed me with a talent for creating things, which I have used to create cards...to bless others and put a smile on their face, to enjoy something pretty.

I'm turning 40 May 9th, yup, Mother's Day, and to go crazy...and have some fun...I am getting a blue streak in my hair!

I have been a CTMH Consultant 5 years this past Apr., and have enjoyed every minute."

Deneen will be joining us for the last two challenges of the month as a member of the DT and next week, she will be our prize sponsor so lots to look forward to from this talented gal!

Pop over to Deneen's blog and leave her a little congratulations (and maybe a burthday wish too!)  We're thrilled to have her joining us this month!

See you all on Friday for the next Friday Five line-up!

1 comment:

Deneen said...

Thanks so much for the honour of being a Guest Designer for H2H!!!! I'm sooooooo excited and pumped...okay, I'm off to create :)