/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Tagging our Friday Five!

It's time to announce this week's Friday Five! These tag creations really inspired us so kudos to the following creations:


What a great variety! And I am so happy to see our previous DT members playing along as well! Congratulations ladies!  I will send your Friday Five badge info but it won't be going out until Sunday evening as I am actually our of town on vacation as you're reading this so hang in there and I will get it to you soon!!

Don't forget about this week's sketch challenge - we are enjoying seeing everyone's take on the sketch! And I'll be back Monday with an all new sketch and our Guest DT, Amy, will be joining in the fun as well! See you soon!

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Congratulations, ladies! I so enjoyed peeking into your blogs and checking out all the wonderful creations! Well deserved honor to the Fab Five, so glad you joined us this week!