/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thank YOU!

Happy Thanksgiving week! We certainly have a lot to be thankful for and here at H2H we are extremely grateful for YOU! Thanks for playing along every week and sharing your beautidul artwork with us.

My thanks also to my incredible Design Team who create such awesome projects every week - you inspire me!

This week we are all about Thanks and want to see your best Thank You card. Before we get to the DT artwork, though, we have a winner to announce from last week's challenge and that person, chosen by random draw is .....#7 Jennifer Germain!  Jennifer wins the prize package from our wonderful sponsor, Mary Eisen. A bit THANK YOU to Mary for sponsoring us! Jennifer please contact me at mbryt1@bex.net with your address so I can forward it to Mary and she can send out your prize!

This is also a 4 for 40 week and our hostess this week is the lovely Ms. Mandy! And Mandy has something fun to share with you - check it out:

"With paper flowers being a big trend right now I figured this would be a perfect time to share how I make my paper flowers. Not only do handmade paper flowers look great on cards and scrapbooking layouts but they’re also perfect for home décor items. With the holidays around the corner you can easily whip up a few paper flowers, add them to a candle and viola… a great little handmade gift! So grab your Close To My Heart cardstock, ink, scallop punch, a brad and get crafting to make your own paper flower(s) to add to your Thank You card for this weeks’ challenge.
Be sure to check out the video below that shows you the step by step process to making paper flowers. Can’t wait to see what you all create."



In case this doesn't work here, you can click this link to see the video.

How freakin' cool is that? Here is one of the cards Mandy created just for her 4 for 40 week:


Thanks Mandy for sharing your artwork and super-fab tutorial with us!

Want to win a set of 4 cards from Mandy? Then get your friends and family and customers and uplines and downlines to play along this week because we need 40 players in order to award this prize!

Now on to the rest of the team's samples, starting with our uber talented Guest DT, Leisa:








Are you inspired yet? We hope so because we would love to see what you can create this week that expresses thanks. Post your project by 10 pm EST on Sunday and leave us a link here. That's all there is to it!

Have a wonderful turkey day!

17 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Just shared a link to three cards made using the A Little Thanks stamp set.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful artwork ladies:) lOve them all.

LeAnne said...

I made this one for a swap but it works for this challenge too. The rolled swirl flowers and my new favorite thing.

Unknown said...

My card is pretty simple compared the crazy gorgeous artwork I see in these challenges, but it would make awfully cute Christmas thank you cards...can't get enough of my snowman stamps!

C.Hilchie said...

YEAH LEISA!!!! wooo-hoooo! Cheers!

Tamytha said...

One card, three challenges...now that's what I call multi-tasking. :)

Jeani said...

Loving these challenges! I'm digging into lots of my CTMH stash that I've never used . . . like those adorable mocha pearl adhesive embellishments . . . love those! I really enjoy looking at everyone's cards for these challenges. Thanks for letting me play along!

Jeani said...

Ooops!! Mary, can you delete my email address . . . I'm so used to putting that in for my name on sites that I accidently put it in Mr. Linky! Thanks (and sorry!)!

Courtney Milburn said...

Great artwork! I am not so much a card maker, much more of a scrapper, but just added my attempt. My card is available to win in my blog candy giveaway open until Nov 26th at 10pm. Check it out at http://courtneyscreationsblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/fridays-feast-blog-candy-giveaway.html

Bobie said...

It has been a while since I could play, glad to be back! Love everyone's work here! Nice job .

Debbie Carriere said...

Great DT inspiration. Thanks for the challenge.

Owlways Learning More said...

It is great to finally see a challenge blog using CTMH products! YEAH!!!

Michele said...

Lots to be thankful this week :)
Thank YOU for the awesome inspiration!!

Dena J said...

Late to play, but happy to be able to make a card today! Love looking at the creative work here - thank you.

Corina said...

Sorry that my entry is so late!!!
I'm all about "Thank You" FOOD!!!

Didn't use traditional flowers, but added medallions instead. Hope you like it.


Great inspiration from the DT's...

Ann said...

Perfect timing. I needed a thank you card!

B said...

I may have missed the deadline:-( I hope not-maybe a little wiggle room this week because of the holiday? A girl can hope! Mine is posted-thanks!!