/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Odds and Ends

First I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Only a couple days away - are you ready? I still have wrapping to complete but the baking and shopping are finished! Finally!

Just a few things to post before the holidays come and go -

Don't forget to apply for our next round of Design Team members. If you like playing in our challenges, you'll love being a part of the team! See the post on December 10th for all the information about applying and send your application soon!

I have been looking for the prize winner from a couple of weeks ago and I never did hear from Marcie so I drew another name from that week and the new winner is : #19 - the Paper Princess!  If that's you, please contact me at mbryt1@bex.net so Kim can send out your prize!!

Keep posting those holiday cards - there is a prize to be awarded when we start up with new challenges in January! There will be a few changes to H2H and hopefully everyone will like the new things we will be bringing you in 2011!

That's it for now - see you after the 1st of the year!

1 comment:

Corina said...

Thanks for everything Mary and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

I can't wait to see the changes and I'm eager to get started on the new challenges.

p.s.
I'm a Libra too!!!