/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Its time for a 1-2-3 Challenge

Hello everyone, we are in the 2nd week of February and everyone has been posting such beautiful projects every week!!  I can't wait to see what you come up with for this week.  For this week it is time for a 1-2-3 Challenge!!  For this challenge you are to create something using 1 stamp, 2 different patterned papers and 3 embellishments.  The embellishments can be all 3 the same or 3 different ones, you decide.  This is going to be a lot of fun.


The first project here is from our talented guest designer


And here is our regular design team:



Now its your turn to start creating!!  Can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations.  For all the details on all of the design teams projects, please visit their blogs.


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Challenge thanks ladies xx

Anonymous said...

Opps please can you delete entry number 1 its the wrong link! DOH! xx

Pamela OConnor said...

Great job everyone! I think I'll make the effort to participate this week. =) I've missed H2H!

Sheryl said...

Great challenge and gorgeous DT cards.

Jody Gustafson said...

Fun Challenge. Absolutely beautiful designs from the DTs! It's so much fun just playing.

Tracie said...

Just added mine. Happy {heart} Day to you all!

Lisa said...

Great challenge... It was hard to stop myself from adding a flourish here and a background stamp there...lol!

Susan Fogle said...

Had fun with this challenge!

Polly said...

fun challenge. Thanks for this.

Kim said...

Love everything here!

Emily said...

Thanks for another wonderful challenge!! I love everyones artwork, it is a great inspiration!!

Terry Metzger said...

This was a fun challenge. I merged mine with the Mojo Monday sketch so killed 2 birds with one stone. Loved everyone's artwork also! Good job, girls!

Carla said...

Love the artwork this week!

comopark1886 said...

I found it difficult to use only 1 stamp! But I did it.

Kelly Maatman said...

The "one" stamp thing was just killing me! Love the challenge, and love how it made me look at my supplies in a new way.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

This was a FUN challenge! Thanks for supplying the inspiration--great idea!

Amy Pitts said...

I just finished up my project for this challenge it was fun and I can't wait for some sun shine tomorrow so I can take some photos and blog and link to it. :)

Amy Pitts said...

K...all linked up now I am going to go check and see what everyone else came up with.

Liz said...

Can you please delete entry 30. It got linked up to the wrong challenge - I meant to link it to the sketch challenge - oops.
Thanks!!

KOLA Designs said...

Love your challenges! I'm having so much fun using my CTMH supplies!!

Geri said...

Great Sketch! It was fun to play with!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the challenges to get me out of my creative funk!