/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Welcome our June Guest DT

Just a reminder - you have until this Saturday at 10:00 pm EST to enter the May challenges and be considered for a spot in our Top Ten!

Now on to an introduction - but first, a farewell. Thank you to Susie Rostad for joining us as our Guest DT in May - we enjoyed having you and your artwork here with us!!

Now say hello to our June Guest DT, Laura Charko:


Here's a little info from Laura:

" I am a crafter through and through! I just can't look at a piece of paper, a new stamp, or an embellishment and not imagine creating something with it!  More than anything, I love to share my passion for papercrafting, vinyl work, and stamping with everyone! I really do believe that EVERYONE is an artist and I strive to help others uncover their creative side.   I enjoy working on custom projects for those looking for that "perfect" gift or card, and love to pass along helpful tips, tricks, and ideas I find and learn along the way through my blog.  It is an absolute honour to be the guest designer for the month of June, here at Heart2Heart!  I look forward to sharing ideas with you all, and can't wait to see what you come up with too! "


You can pop by and say howdy to Laura at her blog KOLA Designs. Glad you're here with us this month, Laura!

And finally, June will be the last month for the current design team members so watch for details on how YOU can apply to be part of the next team to be posted soon!

See you Monday with a new challenge!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

We look forward to seeing your great projects too! Thanks for joining us at H2H this month.

KOLA Designs said...

Thanks so much!! I am SO looking forward to a crafty month!!