/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome to our August Guest DT!

A new month is here and a with that brings a new Guest DT to Heart 2 Heart Challenges! One last goodbye to July's Guest, Marg - thanks for joining us!

Now meet Lori, who will be starting with us on the next challenge coming up!


"I'm a 41-year-young mom of three, and although I live in the far reaches of Chicagoland now, I am still a small-town farm girl from Walnut, Illinois at heart! I've been crafty for as long as I can remember, with countless hours spent on my 4-H Arts & Crafts projects. I picked up my first stamp over 20 years ago, and was introduced to scrapbooking by a coworker about 17 years ago. Once I caught the scrapbooking bug, I was unstoppable. I quickly progressed beyond the simple style popular at the time, but it was difficult to find fun, attractive, and quality supplies. In my quest for the perfect scrapbook album, I found a lady on a computer bulletin board (yes, it really was THAT long ago) who sold D.O.T.S. and she told me they had new albums that sounded exactly like what I wanted. Of course I loved them, and everything else in the catalog. As luck would have it, that consultant lived only 45 minutes from me and eventually, ten years ago June, she became my upline when I joined Close To My Heart! I still get excited with every new Idea Book, and Close To My Heart still sells my favorite products. I am so excited to be a guest DT member for August, and can't wait to start sharing my creations with you all!"


You can pop over and leave a welcome for Lori at her blog Saving My...
 
Don't forget - the deadline to enter all of the July challenges is this Saturday at 10:00 pm EST!
See you again soon!

No comments: