/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, February 4, 2013

1st February Challenge - Home Decor

Good Monday morning to you all and welcome to February! I don't know about you but I sure don't want to believe the groundhog's prediction of 6 more weeks of winter! Spring can't get here fast enough for me! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are ready for another awesome challenge! 

This week's challenge is all about home decor! We all have our own style of home decor, right? So this challenge is going to be lots of fun. Think about that one piece of home decor that you've been wanting to make and just get started on it! I can't wait to see what you create! I think you are going to be inspired and blown away by Design Team A's creations so kick back with a favorite beverage and check out their blogs below.


Here is what February's Guest Designer Rachel Loesch has created for us! Didn't I say you'd be blown away? 


Rachel

Angela

Carol

Haley

Jody


Lucy


Tamytha


I'm sure impressed with all this gorgeous home decor. How about you? Now it's your turn to show us what YOU can create. Read the rules below and get started now! Remember, you have until March 2 to join in any of February's challenges. 

Here are the rules if you choose to play: 
*Our challenges are open to everyone!
*To enter, use the challenge of the week to inspire you and post your results to your personal blog or other online gallery.
*Be sure to come back here and use a direct link* to your challenge post so we can see your artwork!
*In order to enter a challenge, you must use CTMH products but your project does not have to be 100% CTMH.
*If you use something from another company, please consider including details in your project's description.
* You MUST mention H2H challenges in your blog post (and a link back to us would be appreciated).

*Spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog.
*Most importantly, have fun creating - the Close To My Heart way!
*Any entries not following the above rules are subject to having their link removed.

(*To direct link, please leave a link that takes us directly to your blog/gallery page that includes your challenge post - not to your blog home page. To do this, after you've published your post, click on the title. That URL in your browser window is the one that you want to copy & paste into the InLinkz.)

6 comments:

Haley D. said...

Design Team, you amaze me each week, and of course this week is no exception! Your projects are fabulous!

Katy said...

You girls ROCKED it!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

OH my goodness, these are fabulous!!! Better get my order in so I can start!!! Yikes! Thanks for all the inspiration! (I will stop exclaiming now, lol.)

comopark1886 said...

Loved doing this challenge! It was something different from the cards I am always making.

Romaine said...

Awesome, ladies! I knew that I had not posted my little project yet for a reason! ;0)

Romaine said...

Agh! I posted it, but did not link it... :0(