/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Creature Feature with H2H...

Welcome to this week's challenge featuring CREATURES!  That's any sort of creature and any interpretation!  We're looking for you to show us what you've got...
Here's what our Guest Designer and the Design Team has put together to get your creative juices flowing!









Now...we challenge you to make your own creation featuring creatures...any kind, any color, any type!  Don't forget to use CTMH product...it's the rule!  Leave a comment here and tell our wonderful DT members how much you love their artwork...and, don't forget to visit their blogs and check out more pictures of the projects you see above!
===================================
Speaking of Design Teams...we want you!!!  It's that time again where we want to show us your best and be chosen as an H2H Challenges Design Team Member...you can find out more HERE!

5 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your projects are adorable! I love all the variety.

Leslie Germain said...

Great cards. Love the monkey one and the colors!

Romaine said...

Hee hee, Thanks to Cassandra Bennett for visiting me today and reminding me my card fits this week's challenge. I still hope to create another for this week! ;0)

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable cards! Love all the cute little animals, they put a smile on my face. :)

tjhubner said...

Great challenge. It was so fun to do! I enjoyed viewing all the great inspiration, too! :-) -B