/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

November's Addicts, Top 10, and Top Chick

We really love all of our players, and it is time to recognize our November H2H "celebrities!  (Better late than never, right?  Thanks for your patience this busy holiday season!)  Our November addicts participated in all four of November challenges:

The H2H November Top 10 selections are...
11/4 Grateful:
Amy Moore
Lillian Yeh
Katrina
11/11 Seeing Double:
Debbie Bonczek
Lillian Yeh
11/18 Game On:
Tamara
Mary Gunn FUNN
Jody G.
11/25 Sponging Technique:
Mary Gunn FUNN
Debbie Bonczek
Winners, please be sure to grab your bade from our sidebar!  Now, the moment you've all been waiting for...  It's time to crown our overall November Top Chick...

*


*


*


*


Before I wish you happy holidays, remember that you have until midnight on the 31st to enter any of our December challenges.  There is still time to play!  

You may see us before the new year as we start unveiling our 2014 plans to you, so be sure to stop by when you have a few minutes.  No matter how you spend this holiday season, keep calm and craft on!

6 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Thanks for the props and Merry Christmas my friends at H2H!

DebR said...

Merry Christmas to everyone at H2H!

Lilian said...

Oh, my!!! I cannot believe it!!! I'm the November Top Chick!!! Thank you so much for this Christmas gift!
Merry Christmas to everyone at H2H!

Katy said...

Congratulations, girls!!! You deserve it! Thanks for playing along with H2H and sharing your many talents!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Lilian, you totally better believe it! Loving your work, and by golly you guys all make it hard to choose each week! I will be popping in when I can this next season. Love all my crafty peeps!

Amy Moore said...

Thank you for the recognition! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I look forward to challenges in 2014!