/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Please Welcome Our September Guest Designer!

We're excited to welcome Donna Digby to our team this September!  She has graciously agreed to help us show off all that you can do with Close To My Heart this month after being a recent Top Chick.

Donna writes:
In October, I will be 39 years old. I have had a very interesting life with many high and low moments and I choose to make the most of each day. 

I have crafted my whole life, but I have been doing some form of scrapbooking since I was 15 years old when I first joined the yearbook committee in High School.

My true passion is photography and love taking photos of my family and friends; especially my 16 year old daughter, Amy, my soon to be 3 year old son, TJ, my almost 11 year old pug, Sparkle and my husband of nearly 18 years, Trevor. We have a lot of celebrations in October. 

I love losing myself in my craft room and inspiring others to make the time to do the same.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Welcome, Donna!!! Can't wait to see what you have to share this month!