/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

May Addicts, Top 10, and Top Chick

We had some beautiful artwork shared during the month of May.  I hope that you got a chance to see them all for some great inspiration.  The H2H Design Team and I are please to announce our May winners!  Thank you to everyone who participated!

Our May Addicts are those talented participants who met each and every challenge this month.  Congratulations to...
*Angela
*Sue
*Debi B.
*Artsy April

Now we have our Top 10 for the month of May:
Mum's the Word
Sarah
Lindi
Sue
Angela

Game On
Angela

Sue

Extra! Extra!
Cheryl
Sue

Tutti Frutti
Debi B.

Heather Jane
Aren't they great?!?  I am especially loving all the layouts we're seeing this month.  Winners, be sure to grab your blog badges and wear them with pride!

Now it's time to announce our Top Chick!  If you read the captions carefully, you've probably already realized that our May..


Top...


Chick...


is...




SUE!
Please leave a little love in the comments section for these talented ladies.  As always, you have all month to play with any of the current month's challenges.  We hope to see YOU here in the winner's circle next month!

2 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Congratulations to all the other winners, and thank you so much Design Team. I just got back from 3-Days at the Grand Canyon last night and was pleasantly surprised to see some of my cards in the Top 10 for some of the weekly challenges, and then even more surprised when I was Top Chick for the month of May. My addiction to making cards has really paid off in this month's challenges, I am so honored. Thanks again.

Debi said...

Great job, Sue! Your card is a stunner! All the cards are wonderful and I am so proud to have one in the Top 10, too! Off to post my badge!