/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

June Winners!

It is time to recognize all the talent that visits us at Heart 2 Heart!  We are halfway through the year and you continue to inspire us each week.  As always, we will begin with recognizing our Perfect Attendance recipients.  Congratulations to...

*Sue at I Luv Scrapping Too!

Our H2H Darlings are our favorite creations from each weekly challenge.  Congratulations to these talented artists!
Congratulations Challenge:
Gail

Amy M.

The Ties That Bind:
I Luv Scrapping Too
Amy M.
Gail

Calypso:
Mary Gunn Funn
Jody G.

3D Delights:

I Luv Scrapping Too
Mary Gunn FUNN
Jody G.
Our June H2H Sweetheart is the lovely...

Amy M.!

Please remember that all of our weekly challenges last throughout the month they are issued, so you always have until the end of the month to play along.  I challenge YOU to submit something this month!

2 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Woo, Hoo! H2H Sweetheart! Thank you so much for the honor. I love playing along with the challenges at H2H, you continue to inspire me to create!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Congratulations, H2H winners!
Such FUNN challenges and it is as Amy Moore says, I love playing along!
Thank you!