/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Tuxedo--Black and White

Hello, Crafty Friends!
This is Laurie from Crafty Sisters Creations and I am very happy to host the Heart 2 Heart Challenge for this week.  You are invited to create a project using the colors Black and White, just like a tuxedo!  Forget about the reds and pinks of Valentine's Day and dress up your project with the dramatic, classic colors of BLACK and WHITE!  Check out the awesome projects created by our fabulous design team and then get crafting!


No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: plant


No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.


We hope our design team projects give you plenty of inspiration to create your own Black and White projects.  Please link up your creations below because we LOVE to see what you create!  Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Groovy challenge, DT.

Unknown said...

I don't have a blog, but I do have a card that I've been working hard on. Can I still enter the challenge?

Unknown said...

I couldn't enter the challenge, but I did have a blast coming up with and seeing this design through to completion. I hope you enjoy seeing how I made this card.
http://newfiesusan2013.blogspot.ca/2017/03/hi-all.html?m=1